Friday, March 16, 2012
Stress, eat, stress
Okay, so not much has been happening but a lot of English, Maths, Chem, Phys & Bio. Literally, like a cycle of homework, not completing homework, struggling to find time to study but some highlights are just chilling at school [especially with the awesome free period group], the eat-fests before Dr Lee with pretty much the whole class minus a few but to be honest, I've been crazily stressed. It's not easy at all & I know some people find it really easy to cope with but I'm either way too OCD or lazy at one point or another so I'm never satisfied. It also hit me that assessments are coming up really soon [in a month or so] & I'm nowhere near ready. This is just so it doesn't seem like I've abandoned this. So basically, a lot of eating out, stressing, laughing & smiles purely because of friends & family & this constant anxiety that I never thought would catch up to me. Oh well. I must learn how to not let it get the best of me. I've also been really snappy to my Mum which is really unfair & selfish of me. Wow, simple sentences. Can't even bring any d&m into this. It's just what's been up. I'm not dead (: It's not even procrastination anymore, it's literally budging homework into what time I have & never having enough- SO TIRED. But don't worry, like I said, I'm not dead yet. ALL WILL BE GOOD !