Friday, April 6, 2012
Last day of school, tutoring, jane eyre
Did nothing at Eastwood, walked around with Angela, Michelle & Shobhana mostly. There was a huge Ruse crew though & most played pool so the few of us who didn't lazed around like fatasses, being extremely hungry. Eventually, Nathan, Angela & I went to the second Jonga Jip & ate kbbq & seafood pancake <3 Nathan then called Kerry for back-up because he couldn't finish his food, that noob. Then, halfway through eating, they told me it was already 6 so I had to run to the train station & race to Dr Lee. It started half an hour late anyway. Smelled like kbbq but completely regretted leaving because I could've eaten more !

After Dr Lee which was the same fun times as usual. Mum, Sarah & I watched Jane Eyre which I thought was a brilliant movie except the last scenes, so cliche & sucky those were but the script was really good despite leaving out entire chunks of the book & the actors execution of them were perfect. There were some scenes that looked sort of ridiculous but they had to cover the whole story under 2 hours, I guess. It just felt fastforwarded a lot of the time. But, it was infinitely more amazing than Pride and Prejudice. We were complaining that Mr Rochester wasn't as ugly as he was supposed to be, I was annoyed at how Rochester could just have a horse fall on him & escape with a sprained ankle & Sarah especially was going on about how they weren't following the book well enough until Mum told us to shut up. Haha, love her. (: It only occurred to me at the end that it was a romance movie/book, it just seemed a lot more than that because I don't really concentrate on that stuff.

Every screenshot on this tumblr & it makes the movie look retarded.

http://fuckyeahjaneeyre.tumblr.com/

ALSO, I was going to do a dedication for tutoring peeps but I can't be bothered right now so I might do it one by one. Chronologically so I don't hurt anyone's feelings hahaha, because I'm cool like that.