Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Laziness=efficiency. run & tell that (;
Hi, if you don't want to read about study. I suggest you stop here ! (: [eheh, I've annoyed & freaked out so many people by wailing all the time, like Niro, Catherine, both Michelles].So yeah, if you don't want to read. Just skip below to the giant pink writing [all the positiveness condensed into one line]. The rest is negative teehee.
Okay, so I got very lazy last night & I was really tired so instead of typing out bio notes, I just voice recorded them. I basically read off different sections of the textbook & it only took me about 5 minutes for each point. Easy. So my laziness actually helped me & I also absorbed a lot of the information better by reading aloud than mindlessly typing. So yes, now finished most of bio notes. Also, now I can just listen to my annoying voice talking about circulatory systems & mesophyll cells as I do other stuff.. like maths.. or chem. My, my, I do have a sad life hehe. I'm also super scared of English because up until last year, I thought it was my best subject but my 3u mark was dismal so I'm planning on putting more effort into 2u. What else ? Oh yeah, scared of everything else as well. Haha. 4u maths may not happen, let's just say. Chem & phys I understand but when it comes to actually doing questions exam-style, I'm really vague & feel like I haven't really nailed it so I'll work on that. Bah, bottom line is that I'm screwed.
I'm also really sad because I'm not like everyone else who's like "I'm under house arrest, I'm dying to go out", like I'm antisocial to the point I don't want to go out but also not committed enough to full study. So I'm kind of like a ghost, wandering around the house & all fun & productivity is draining away. Ooft, horrible similes ftw. I haven't done much at all but I have eaten quite a bit, went to The Little Snail & Sakae for lunch because both dinner menus are too expensive & they're my & Sarah's cravings. I feel really bad for my family because I'm being such a pain in the ass, limiting the times we can go out & seriously, if I don't get decent marks, I know they won't say anything but I'll be even more guilty. So yes, bye now.
Off to pick up my sister, eat dinner & wail more to myself.
Have lovely holidays children <3