Saturday, April 14, 2012
Herp&derp's birthday outing, mirror, mirror, cafe sul ponte
Went to Strathfield yesterday to Michelle & Jack's birthday where there was a fail cake [never happened in the end] baking but Berry's sister, Louise, Michelle & I made a music video LOOL. I WANT IT. & we also kind of trashed Eddy's house by wheeling around in a mattress & the guys just played Hon, like what the.. don't see the appeal of gaming at all. Before that, we went Moochi & had the moochi mountain with churros <3 Also, wrote Michelle & Jack matching herp & derp cards which I was super proud of but they thought I was lame :( Anyway, it was pretty fun because Louise was so bubbly & adorable & we were just being retarded but nothing much happened- like completely dysfunctional kitchen & didn't know how to play poker so I kind of sat awkwardly & even did a little maths. At which point, I realised I was really pathetic so I stopped (: I think Michelle felt kind of bad because we didn't do much but I thought it was alright. Anyway, afterwards, went Dr Lee where we actually got a bit of work done & even though Tony & I said we'd party because Catherine wasn't there, there was no party :(
Today, lunched at Cafe Sul Ponte with my family & we bumped into my aunt, James & this kid from church & they chimed & ate with us. I think James is really a bogan Asian so he's pretty funny & he's more street smart than academically- pretty proud of that kid to have has a cousin. Apparently he wasn't allowed to do Selective because aunt said he wasn't prepared enough. Dad, being the stern uncle but completely chill Dad he is, made him promise to read 1-2 hours everyday & James pinky-promised even though he didn't know what he was promising. I swear Dad never made us do anything like that but, with James, I think he knows that James has more potential than he works for. It's pretty sad that he doesn't study hard enough to use his intelligence. My gosh, sounding like an Asian parent. BACK TO THE FOOD. I had smoked salmon bruschetta but Mum gave me heaps of her penne pasta. Yummmm. Tonight, going to watch Mirror, mirror instead of Hunger Games like the cool kid I am. I'd rather read the books first [no idea when I'm going to do that] & then watch them so Mirror, mirror it is. James is joining us; going to be so funny because he'll be like "wtf, why am I watching this?" but he already watched The Lorax today. So yeah, some playtime today !
|
Saturday, April 14, 2012
Herp&derp's birthday outing, mirror, mirror, cafe sul ponte
Went to Strathfield yesterday to Michelle & Jack's birthday where there was a fail cake [never happened in the end] baking but Berry's sister, Louise, Michelle & I made a music video LOOL. I WANT IT. & we also kind of trashed Eddy's house by wheeling around in a mattress & the guys just played Hon, like what the.. don't see the appeal of gaming at all. Before that, we went Moochi & had the moochi mountain with churros <3 Also, wrote Michelle & Jack matching herp & derp cards which I was super proud of but they thought I was lame :( Anyway, it was pretty fun because Louise was so bubbly & adorable & we were just being retarded but nothing much happened- like completely dysfunctional kitchen & didn't know how to play poker so I kind of sat awkwardly & even did a little maths. At which point, I realised I was really pathetic so I stopped (: I think Michelle felt kind of bad because we didn't do much but I thought it was alright. Anyway, afterwards, went Dr Lee where we actually got a bit of work done & even though Tony & I said we'd party because Catherine wasn't there, there was no party :(
Today, lunched at Cafe Sul Ponte with my family & we bumped into my aunt, James & this kid from church & they chimed & ate with us. I think James is really a bogan Asian so he's pretty funny & he's more street smart than academically- pretty proud of that kid to have has a cousin. Apparently he wasn't allowed to do Selective because aunt said he wasn't prepared enough. Dad, being the stern uncle but completely chill Dad he is, made him promise to read 1-2 hours everyday & James pinky-promised even though he didn't know what he was promising. I swear Dad never made us do anything like that but, with James, I think he knows that James has more potential than he works for. It's pretty sad that he doesn't study hard enough to use his intelligence. My gosh, sounding like an Asian parent. BACK TO THE FOOD. I had smoked salmon bruschetta but Mum gave me heaps of her penne pasta. Yummmm. Tonight, going to watch Mirror, mirror instead of Hunger Games like the cool kid I am. I'd rather read the books first [no idea when I'm going to do that] & then watch them so Mirror, mirror it is. James is joining us; going to be so funny because he'll be like "wtf, why am I watching this?" but he already watched The Lorax today. So yeah, some playtime today !
|
Profilé
Writer
Hello, I'm Grace, 16, Christian, go to a school filled with cows & Asians & loving it like mad. You can't really talk about yourself without sounding like an attention-seeking derp so yeah, this blog is for to read when I'm old & my memory's all gone LOL but I hope it cures your boredom sometimes.
Recent
|
Affiliates
|