Friday, May 11, 2012
Crinitis, churros, rugrats
I felt terrible for some reason but didn't want to show it which sort of made me just want to go home even more & then someone got mad at me & stormed off for something which tbh, I was indifferent about but it did lead me talk to someone else about how I felt for once & I don't know, it was a first that anyone actually listened to me or even noticed I wasn't alright so it was really nice. I don't know- don't want to get involved in anything at all. Sorry for being so vague but I was just tired I guess. Family made me feel better again with dinner at Criniti's which is the best- scallops, ravioli, steak, lamb, enough to make anyone cry for joy. Sarah & Dad had churros as takeaway from Chocolateria San Churro for the first time which was fantastically delicious but Mum wasn't feeling well again.I love my sister. She's my best friend. She just made everything better today & I love how she isn't one of those bratty siblings that other people have to deal with & she's the furthest from pretentious you can get which is a lovely change from everyone else, including myself. I'm so damn proud of her for being who she is. She keeps me in check & tells me when I'm being a tool. She guessed that I wasn't myself today & didn't mention anything but cracked the most retarded jokes as she usually does &, like the lame children we are, we watched Rugrats on Youtube for like an hour or something. She definitely knows what's up. So, by the end of the day, I was laughing like crazy at the dumbest things & had gotten over the helpless feeling I'd woken up with in the morning.
ALSO DON'T JUDGE ME BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY DON'T FIND THIS FUNNY AT ALL BUT WE LOLED AT THIS FOR SO LONG? Don't even know why but it's sososofunny.