Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Gone, officeworks, bunnings with Dad
It has come to my attention that I should post something here for once that isn't all to do with recounting what I did today. However, my head has been devoid of meaningful thought for quite some time now & that scares me so I'd rather not stare at this blank box & face the fact that I've lost my personality. It's kind of a symbol of how I feel lately- I always need something to be happening, anything small, any activity, whatever jokes, friends or even study, to keep my mind off feeling or thinking about anything deeper. No real experiences or contributions but lots of smiles. It's a comfortable but entirely empty feeling. This is such a laughable problem & not even worth talking about with someone but I can't stand being like this. I have no idea who I am anymore.

So I'm just going to talk about anything. Today, 3-on-3 bball [with Ding & Catherine] which we got thrashed in but that was hilarious because we knew how screwed we were seeing as Bonnie's pretty much a one-man team by herself- what a tank ahah. Lunch, knock out netball trials which I didn't make but that was fine, it was really just fun playing because there's two seasons of basketball now & I really hate bball so I liked playing at lunch. English was pretty funny, just reading King Lear in class & we all suck at reciting because we don't know what the hell they're talking about at all so we're all monotone & calm when the characters are supposed to be in turmoil or furious. Steele got pretty frustrated but she can't blame us- Shakespeare composed it so Asian kids would be stumped. Went with Shang to get pizza before musical & accidentally took her wallet LOL. Musical was musical. Came home & went with Dad to Office Works which seems to be our staple father-daughter quality time location for some very sad reason & just had to get some stuff bound. While we were waiting, Dad dragged me to Bunnings to buy light bulbs & then when we came back to Office Works, he chose to drive up to the roof parking lot to scare me as he mentioned that next week, I would most likely be practising driving up there. Far out, he doesn't realise that I will literally hurtle off the roof if I practise there but I know that if I practise on the roads, all the cats & babies of the world will be in mortal danger. Oh & apparently, according to Dad, an extension of the Mayan calendar was discovered which means that the world won't end in 2012 & so all my insurance is gone. HSC will simply have to be faced. Thanks a lot, Mayans.

Also, Esther told me she was stalking my blog & felt special when mentioned.

SO HI ESTHER :D