Friday, June 1, 2012
Musical Day #2
Day- only thing was atar estimates today which I was relieved about but not exactly crazy happy. I admit I was proud to get one of those certificates but it was really only because I was shaking before & I don't know why. I feel like such a hypocrite because I tell myself to care less but, instinctively, I just stress a lot. A lot of people were pretty upset with theirs & I felt sad for them but definitely not sorry for them because there's no reason to be. First ones in year 11 mean legit nothing -repetition of my last post about exams-

During the free, Rachel, Liz, Dobsies & Michael camped outside Connors office for them which was truly pathetic I guess but it's a normal part of school- to be shamelessly nerdy.

Oh & in maths, we wrote a pros & cons list for Renee & Catherine to choose who the best maths buddy is [both have many many many cons, Catherine moreso].

I was also disappointed because Suren & Yive didn't get to perform their duet at the year meeting & the jerseys are disgusting, like supersuper gross. I would pay double just to get varsity jackets.

Tonight was really a repetition of last night only with less screwing up which was great. Kelly's place again with Melissa, Robyn, Shimmy & Rachel, played Wii party & ate delicious pasta. We then pretty much wobbled over to school due to being so full, changed & got our hair & make-up. As much as I'm scared of make-up, it's always fun getting ready & not looking like you normally do. As always, we spent most of the time backstage, hoping we don't forget or do something wrong. Friday is the only day I really care about because my parents & grandparents were part of the audience but luckily I didn't make any ginormous mistakes as a blending-in chorus member :D Now my face feels swollen & yuck even after I removed make-up & my feet hurt but it's all worth it. Most of the audience were super serious & the principals were worried because no one was laughing at the jokes but it's only because half the rows are taken up by Treskin's 'people' so probably officials & principals from other schools. Simple sentence recounts. Car ride home from musical was so funny because we were carpooling with Sean & Dad was complaining about the whole musical going "they should fire the sound & lighting people.. can you even call that a principal?.." half-jokingly & it was just very embarrassing so Mum had to hit him & shut him up.

Going buffet tomorrow & eating until I can't fit into my musical dress as a resident third wheel with Suren & Michael. Life is beautiful or sort of. I was really sad a few days ago for no apparent reason but just a few events happen & it makes everything worth it again.

Almost midnight so very sorry for this crazily disjointed post but I just kind of did it in this semi-chronological, train of thought, thing so going to go shower & try to wash a hairspray mountain off my hair.

Good night (: