Thursday, May 31, 2012
Musical Day #1
Thursday with a half-full hall & everyone kind of doesn't know what they're doing but it was major fun anyways. Lots of taking photos & trolling in photos rather than actually doing anything. I'm very happy because I didn't screw up anything tonight which is strange because I'm still not clear about half the choreo. Either way, I'm bound to screw up one of the days [probably the one with most people hehe]. BUT EVERYONE DID SUCH A FANTASTIC JOB & the principals were amaaazing. Melissa, Yive, my sister & I went to Kelly's house before because she said she'd feed us & we played on Wii [making ugly characters, & attempted to make pasta. Melissa & I were illiterate at cooking but expert at eating so they made us stand behind the kitchen bench while they were cooking. My sister was playing against herself on Wii while that was happening. The pasta was very delicious but only Melissa could finish her bowl & still eat more. Yive was pretty nervous but she was a brilliant lead & will be for the coming nights. We got to school, dressed & caked make-up & hairspray on. I think I have a love/hate relationship with make-up because I realize it makes me look like I have eyes but it also scares me because it's like foreign powder & black stuff all over your face. Does not compute why someone would put it on willingly. The actual musical was great. Anyways, I'm sorry for this completely disjointed post but have to go now.THE END [FOR TODAY].