Friday, June 8, 2012
BACK TO FRIDAY MATRIX, Esther's chillax session
It is written among the limitless constellations of the celestial heavens, and in the depths of the emerald seas, and upon every grain of sand in the vast deserts that the world which we see is an outward and visible dream of an inward and invisible reality. Once upon a time, there was a golden city. In the center of this golden city, atop the tallest minaret were three gold balls. The ancients had prophesied that if the three golden balls were ever taken away, harmony would yield to discord, and the city would fall to destruction... and death! But the mystics had also foretold that the city might be saved by the simplest soul with the smallest and simplest of things. In the city, there dwelt a lowly shoemaker who was known as Tack the cobbler. Also in the city, existed a thief... who shall be nameless.

 My sister loves that movie. Just like she loves all slightly nightmarish, artistic movies like 'Howl's Moving Castle', 'Spirited Away' & 'The Corpse Bride'.

 ---

 Social Justice at lunch was kind of half productive but the free period Catherine, Rachelwangster, Shimmy & Miss Murphy spent was hilarious. Miss Murphy is just so crazily awesome. I love all the English teachers in general actually & it made me think what a chillax enjoyable life you could have as a teacher if you could get over the bad pay. Anyways, we talked about the assembly for a little bit before Murphy went into a complete rant about how much she got annoyed at juniors & how her dad was still paying for her car insurance or something. Funniest ever. She also realised that she had a class to teach but she was like "meh, I might have year 8 or something. Screw them" so she just sat around & told us funny stories.

Went back to Friday Matrix Phys class today which was fantastic except now I realise I fail at physics so will have to revise heaps because I literally don't do anything until just before. It feels like all the time just flies by & I'm barely surviving. I know I complain about this a lot & I'm always whining but, truly, I know that it's my fault so I have to try harder & keep on top of it all. OH MY GOSH, small world. MichelleB & I were talking about somethingsomethingsomething & then we realised we both went to the same violin teacher. I remember my teacher saying that one of her students were going to come to Ruse as a newbie but I completely forgot about it & I NEVER KNEW IT WAS MICHELLE. Wowowowow. A bunch of us were doing nothing at Gloria Jeans, Esther joined [awkwardly because we're all ruse kids + chime baulko] but it was pretty alright because we're all a bit strange. The rest of them left so Esther & I went library to.. mostly gossip rather than study but we just talked about everyone else's lives. We then ate a hideous amount at Saigon [high class with beef noodle soup & tomato rice+crispy chicken ;)]but we split it so we got a bit of both & it was so yummy. I'M SO GLAD TO BE BACK ON FRIDAY MATRIX. I MISS MARGARET, LULU, NGO & random annoying people in the class like Lawrence [B] because he's an ass compared to the new Lawrence so even though he's been here all year & new Lawrence just joined, he automatically got demoted to Lawrence [B] haha. I admit, I love Jess Le, Gay & Cosmo as well but the class was just supersupersuper boring & Friday classes are just so much open & better. I also feel like I'm understanding things which is a good sign. So good to be back & I got so many "Grace is bak" jokes which was pretty cringe-worthy. Also, there's like some war going on between two sides of the class so Lulu had oreos & Ngo had Butternut cookies & they were trying to entice people to their side. It was pretty weird. But Margaret was lovely as always (: Mum picked me up & we had several spastic conversations in the car where we talked about what Miss Murphy said & year 8s; my mum was laughing so hard, I thought she wouldn't drive properly. Okay, recount for today done. I'm going to attempt bio.