Tuesday, June 19, 2012
A mix
I haven't been giving very proper posts but all I have to say is that Mum hasn't been making dinner for a few days I think which means a lot of eating out [especially because Dad goes on a whim & suddenly goes "let's go there!"]. So much money spent on eating but not a waste of time at all. Love my family. We went to this Korean place 'Maroo' in Top Ryde & I think Sarah & I are too used to dodgy Korean places in Eastwood but they had a hotel-like bathroom so we spent a fair bit of time in there, marvelling at prettiness of that bathroom. Like no joke, we wouldn't have been impressed otherwise but it was just so out of place in a Korean restaurant. I also know I'm spending half this paragraph talking about a bathroom but still. I think there was a point where Sarah was like "OH MY GOSH, there are flowers printed on the toilet paper. I can't bring myself to use it" & then we popped our heads out of the door to throw troll expressions to our parents. Yeah, we had a blast. I think that was on Sunday.

Yesterday was good with Naidoc assembly & mostly very happy with everything.

Today, I consciously told myself that I would be happier today and it worked. All it takes is a bit of faking it for a little bit until you actually smile for real & a little encouragement from some genuinely amazing people. Feeling awesome today & there'll be a lot of relief after tomorrow as well. Everything's pretty good right now.

Also, Seal from The Voice is really seedy.