Sunday, July 15, 2012
A generation that seeks
These past four days will be ones I value & look back to when things get hard. Just an amazing camp with amazing people & fellowship. I honestly thought I'd be desensitized to the renewal of faith & momentary spiritual high every time we go to camp because lately, I haven't been feeling a passion for God nor living it out but just taking a few days to calmly think about where I stand before Him strengthened my faith. Praying for the brothers & sisters [especially the new juniors] & supporting the year 12s who came even though they have HSC trials right around the corner encouraged me quite a bit. First time that year 11s were the leaders of the groups & it was challenging a lot of the time, often having to act differently to lead by example & yelling at them to get their act together during activities but so worth it. Just felt like full fellowship & fun.
Much too lazy to elaborate on each day & the crazy amount of scary stories, late-night Jungle Speed, hot chocolate drunk & laughs that went on but it was simply awesome. Photos & most probably embarrassing videos soon.