Friday, August 10, 2012
My eyes hurt.
Ironically, the words that come from the greatest atheist are the ones I can relate to the most?

"I want to know how God created this world. I am not interested in this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know His thoughts; the rest are details."

-Albert Einstein

Sorry the posts haven't been very lengthy. There's just not a lot to talk about without sounding completely ungrateful, whiny & you know, all those things no one really cares about hearing. That's not to say I haven't been good. Everything seems kind of perfect but just thinking about what happens when the now is over scares me a little.

Also, does anyone believe that dreams reveal your inner.. whatever? Because I haven't been dreaming at all [maybe because of tiredness] & they were never very clear to begin with so that just suggests that I'm empty & there are no deeper folds within my subconscious & all that crap, you know? Same with crying. Far out, I should get my brain checked. My sister would insist that it would be to see if I had one in the first place.