Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Rae & Suren's Farewell @ CityExtra
Today was a good day, except for the awards assembly- standing for a full 2 hours is never a pleasant experience & I felt dead/paralysed afterwards. But the long lunch compensated for it quite a bit & basically, we just sunbaked whilst eating the delicious cake that Byun baked for Suren/Rae/fun- a bit sweet but full peanut butter & chocolate & diabetes but still very talented, that girl. I'm jealous. I swear we just kind of rolled around doing nothing & luvoed a lot with Suren & Byun, calling Ted & Eddy girls. I honestly think that was it until I got trapped in soccer nets thanks to Nachan & Kerry haha. We then died in maths when we got 2u back & then came back to life only to die again when we got phys back. That is all I'm saying on the matter.
So, as a farewell to Suren & Rae because they're dogs & going to China [where I'm fairly sure they will be eaten as they are dogs, or is that only Korea?].. whatever, regardless, all the girls [Michelle b, Rae, Suren, Do & Angela] took the bus, the guys + a couple girls [Jimmy, Jono, Albert, Eddy & Ted] went by car &.. Sarah & Terence walked trololol to Parramatta but the bus got there first so we just window shopped & was in awe of this super clean mirror that was so clean that all us retards tried to walk into it. We were so in awe that we started stroking it & woah, it was just an amazing mirror :L No one bought anything I think. We met up with the rest & went to City Extra where we took an eternity to order. Sarah & Terence eventually made it despite walking- I don't know why they'd willingly do that but anyways & then it was strange because Angela left & we just thought she was at the bathroom but she disappeared. Then Eddy disappeared. & I concluded that it was like a horror movie where people disappear one by one & it was actually pretty scary for a bit until the two returned with gorgeous bamboo..vases? for Rae & Suren. It was really sweet.
& THEN WE ATE FINALLY. Most of us had steak burgers except like Jono/Jimmy/Eddy who were pov so they split a breakfast meal & had kids menus & stuff. It was pretty funny. Later, took a couple of group photos [MICHELLE, I WANT YOUR POLAROID] & left.
Okay, I got a bit lazy with the recounting at the end but you get the gist of it, it was a lovely day.
---
Dearest Rae & Suren,
if you can't get me a Chinese taxi driver, a Chinese dragon [yes, a real one.. a costume will not suffice] & an endless supply of food. Consider any remnants we had of a friendship over.
Love, your boss ((:
BUT REALLY, stay safe, happy & beautiful. HAVE FUN