Wednesday, February 13, 2013
I don't even..
I'm so tired. Prefect Valentines is consuming my life & so now, when I come home, I just sleep. That being said, I probably have it the easiest out of a lot of the prefects. Like, all I really have to do is make the script not awkward, work out the props & not fail at dancing [which, by the way, is impossible for me]. It kind of makes me amazed how the rest of them do it & especially the execs, crazy kids.But all of that seems all fun & exciting but sort of secondary to something else. I've only told two people about this & it still doesn't seem like it's happening. A lot of the time, distraction is what keeps me above water. Sorry for being super ambiguous and weird. It's because I don't want to leave out this thing out of this blog which, sadly, happens to be a record of my teenage life but, at the same time, I don't want anyone to know. LOL which is where encryption comes in. I really should learn how to do that. I have no idea how I'm going to handle this & year 12. It's not getting any easier to cope with but maybe after next week, I'll have some assurance.
Moving on, I might get bashed for this but I really like all my subjects [& by that I mean 20 FREES BEBS]. No really. 4u maths isn't terrible & with the scaling, I'm not too scared of failing it. Also, mt2 is rejoicing a new teacher because like our last one was.. yeah. I've always liked eng so that's all good but no annoying 3u yaaaay. & hopefully, I'll do alright in chem & bio but I realised something. I'm just not a very smart person & really terrible at things that require actual intelligence & conceptual thinking. I'm good at memorization & rote learning which is pretty useless if you think about it. Haha, you're all probably thinking 'cool story bro'. I really just need something to talk about.
Also ! This is the thing I told you I had to link you to ! If you don't know what I'm talking about, ignore this :L Actually, this is for all the Christian girls, just something to think about. If you still don't know what I'm talking about, ignore this also.