Saturday, February 23, 2013
Hi kids
So there are 3 vases of flowers in the house & don't have enough tables to fit them. So one's just awkwardly sitting on the floor & I feel sad for it, is that stupid ?

My sister found a company that makes hand-crafted animals & now she's begging me for a 1.5 m polar bear for her birthday. Yes, she's ignored the 2 m dinosaur, giraffe & unicorn because she wants one about her height. I guess it's so she can pretend she has friends haha. And, quite frankly, it's killing me inside for a couple reasons:

1) I just realised the extent of her loserishness
2) How could she ignore a unicorn ?? She is not the sister I thought she was.
3) We can't even find it on ebay for cheaper.
4) It costs almost a grand = broke Grace & spoilt Sarah
5) Seriously, thought she'd grown out of this phase.


So debating on whether to actually get it because, so far, it's pretty up there on her list of ridiculous demands. Not to mention, her birthday's in April. It's pretty early to be begging, even for her :L

Also, we figured out that our grandma is Mary Poppins. She's been staying over this week a lot because our parents are busy & it's actually insane. We're just not used to everything being this neat & tidy. Like, we wake up & get out of bed for 5 seconds, come back & find that the bed has already been made & the room cleaned. Sarah came in yelling quite a lot with stuff like "mother of God, someone stop her. She's done rearranging the fridge & now she's onto the pantry!!" & "this is all just too much, I can't change my ways". I swear, even when I was studying, she was rearranging my pens as I put them down. So, yes, as much as we love her, she's taken OCD to a whole new level. I'm really grateful for her though.

http://www.cuddleworks.com/Standing_Giant_Plush_Polar_Bear_by_Hansa_p/h3650.htm

Someone help with this kid,