Monday, March 25, 2013
yo
So I needed to remind myself to keep everything in perspective.
I took a pad of paper that was without random exam scribblings and wrote two lists. One list was called "Why my Life Sucks", the other was "Why my Life Doesn't Suck". I found that the latter was substantially longer. None of it had anything to do with me though. God is so good. The first list had maybe one or two things on it and the second was just millions of blessings that He has poured out. It kind of got to the point where I started being thankful that we have limbs & even things that were supposedly bad things on the first list came magically made their way onto the second list. A lot of things that seemed really important before fade in comparison when I think about the special people & moments that make up my everyday, & knowing that my future isn't in my hands is probably the best news I've ever heard. Otherwise, you know -end soppy moment-, I'd be screwed :L So lots of happy days lately. Also, everything aches. Would pay for a masseuse or something but the whole idea of it is creepy.
I would make this longer to make it look like I spent effort but.. you know, got to go now ! (:
Yadha wants a mention, HI ! :D