Saturday, November 13, 2010
~
mum, sarah & I went to sakae in disgustingly hot/humid weather. But sakae, as always was delicious. I was so so full but then we dropped sarah off at drlee & went to ruse for food fair.FOOD FAIR WAS SO FUN; LOL actually not really. but the weather was absolutely crazy & i basically only came because my mum was working at the korean food stall [where I ended up being forced to sell stuff]. hahaha it was jayne, yr7 girl [kelsey ? not sure how her name's spelt] & me. I sucked at selling so I let them do everything while I sort of fumbled about with sushi & money, (:
Then I just walked around with anyone who was there; the weather was fully humid but like pelting rain sometimes. I got so wet but funfunfun. We were in Cblock for some time [where we just lay on the tables & terence stuck his feet out the windows; grosssss] until we were afraid msconnors would find us & rage so we went down to the quad. It was great seeing some graduated yr12s. yeaah; then catherine stormed off in 'indignation' because brittany dissed her nonexistent boobs. & I stormed off with her simply because I like storming off. No one really noticed though :( LOL so we had to go back & flick our hair at everyone again. Then I think we went down to the bball courts because jack, ant & gavin are retarded & like to play bball in weird weather ; but it started to rain so I took shelter under my twig [later we realised they had an umbrella] & we were welcomed by lots with a massive splash of water. WATERFIGHT; x3
Like emily, jo & michelle were soaking & suren, terence & jack were dry I think & ardi was running around like crazy. Everyone was filling cups with bubbler water & a couple of yr10s looked on, shaking their heads at us. We don't care, it was lots of fun hehe. It was raining so there wasn't much point but we fully got soaked. Then I made truces with pretty much everyone because I was afraid of getting too wet but then I couldn't splash anyone & lots betrayed me in the end =="
Jo & I went to bathroom where we spent most of time drying her clothes in the awesome hand dryers; then mum drove rena, catherine & me to drlee. Rena's bear was called bear; how totally unoriginal. We were trying to think up names but we were all so wet from waterfights & not in the mood for monotonous coordiante geometry so we were like begging for "FUN FACTORIZATION". LOL WHAT LOSERS. but later we got it & it was too hard so we took it back. so tired but today was a good day; I'm still a little wet & it's been hours haha. good nights
sarah's watching love actually; it's so long, cbb to watch it with her. Hope everyone's weekend is great.