Sunday, November 7, 2010
hello all
Just drifting through everything atm, I sound like a loser most of time but I really couldn't care less (:
I'm happy, everything's going great, nothing overly exciting but nothing depressing so everything's good.
Anyone know how I can give to a charity ? & for high resolves, does anyone actually know what we're doing ? ahahah thanks (:

& to a certain someone, I read your blog, I'm sorry & I'll try to be there for you more. It made me think.
Seriously, treat everyone like yourself. So so simple but so so hard to do.

Oh & congratulations to all yr12s who've finished [which is majority] & it's so weird to think that a month ago, they were all going crazy & everyone was like 'yr12s, stressful time, back away' & now we're all jealous & wished we were them with the hsc behind us. but yeah, CONGRATS (:

Anyways good bye, must go be an asian & go to a violin lesson I never practise for ~