Sunday, April 28, 2013
Happy 14th to Sarah !
Haven't been here in so long.Last Sunday, went on a year 12 church outing & went puttputt golfing. Needless to say, most of us sucked. It was still a lot of fun & jjajangmyun for dinner is always a treat (:
Then, more matrix which isn't really that bad & Louise is the best. I just wasn't so into studying so most days consisted of cramming the homework at midnight.
On Thursday or Friday I think, I got very distracted because Sarah & I started a full-blown argument using the Google translate voice speaker. Wish I could've recorded it. So many hilarious moments over those 2 hours. First time Mum walked in on us, Sarah was typing up something about how she was part of the Bulgarian mafia & wanted to learn pole dancing. Then later on when Dad came in, the Google translate voice was going on about something I typed up about how it was morally wrong & tragic that Ricky Martin was gay. It really is tragic though. Usually, when we watch The Voice. Mum & I are wailing about how unfair that he's so attractive but so gay & then Sarah has to roll her eyes at us & go "should I be worried because... Mum, you're married. Grace, you're seventeen...why are you into old gay men?". Oh, that's also what I've been doing these holidays. The three of us spent the whole first week just watching The Voice auditions yay.
Yesterday was darling Sarah's 14th birthday. She'd been bugging us for a month to get a present so we truly outdid ourselves & got her a four-part present. Well, Dad actually got her a present he got for free but whatever. I had to keep it in hiding forever because she searched my rooms daily. So, as soon as I got up, Sarah started jumping up & down, yelling at me to get her the presents. She was so happy when she saw them LOL. There was actually a lot of drama & crying in the hour before dinner. Happens in a house with 2.5 females so Dad kind of had to stick it out & calm us down before leaving. Sarah chose an Italian place- Baia in Darling Harbour. Not as a good as Criniti's but all the bookings were full & it was still pretty delicious. We also happened to be seated next to a huge group of Baulko guys I happened to know & it was just super awkward but that was okay because there were surprise fireworks at Darling Harbour during dinner so it was perfect for Sarah's birthday. Afterwards, we walked down to a French cafe with ridiculously priced Tiramisu [honestly, what kind of magical Tiramisu costs $17?] so Sarah, apparently not already full from her lamb chops, decided to get banana waffles, chocolate and a scoop of ice cream. I got a hot chocolate with the most beautiful marshmellows I will ever see in my life, Dad got a flat white & Mum.. got a coke LOL. So yeah, a beautiful day for an.. okay sister. Happy child.
Okay, I feel that's enough. The end.