Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Long time, yeah?
It's been pretty much two months since I last blogged which is crazy. I honestly haven't even been busy or been up to much. This year is too chill nowadays to be HSC year but whatever, trials soon. That ought to be fun :(There's been a lot of pondering & lack of study going on recently. However, the last set of exams before trials are over! I am completely indifferent about them. Probably did average for all of them, not quite sure. Also the prefect year is coming to an end for us which is bittersweet. Seriously have not been bothered to come on here & type out my life. It's quite uneventful. I think I'll do it in dotpoints because that's easier.
- Luckily, even with HSC, the family has not stopped going out for dinner once or twice a week so there's this really lovely boulevard of restaurants in Bella Vista. Sushi train, Thai food, Italian. This is wonderful & terrible at the same time but such convenient location. One of the perks of living in this neighbourhood with no means of transport.
- After exams, hung with Suren, Michael, Rae & Albert. Getting lost with bad GPS's in Albert's car. Getting kicked out of Auburn buffet so moving on to Merrylands instead. Michael being a true Asian & heading straight for 3 plates of expensive seafood while the rest of us loaded up on noodles/meat/soup/friedcrapthatwillgiveusdiabetes. Albert scoffing down a cup of liquid chocolate from the chocolate fountain & his subsequent death. Parra afterwards & legit doing nothing for half an hour but watching Jimmy the noob eat pho at an excruciatingly slow rate when the rest of us want to shop.
- Catherine & Nachan invited themselves over the day after exams ended. By invited themselves over, I mean I thought it was a joke until the hour before when Catherine texts something about having to pay for her & Nachan's $4.60 busfare because her concession card expired or something. Anyway, it was superfun! We watched Anastasia & Barbie movies, lots of chocolate & chips, had Thai takeaway, played pool & were introduced to my Dad's strangeness. Mum & Dad started an argument during dinner about him having to throw away his $4 tie from 20 years ago which resulted in a tug of war.
- I just realised most of this is food & friends.
- On Sunday, Hee Soo & this other girl in year 4 from church came over with their parents for dinner. Sarah & I genuinely enjoyed playing with them & keeping them entertained even though Sarah's used to being the baby. It's lucky we still play like kids because we fully made this elaborate play using Littlest Pet Shops, later played Simpsons board game & then Ello. It was freaking exhausting but lots of fun. Also Hee Soo's adorable but a bit of a brat whereas the other girl was actually so nice & kept asking for advice on OC & Selective hahaha cute.
- Grandma [mum's side] started writing poetry so my aunt in Perth made videos using the poems & they're actually so beautiful despite me barely understanding the Korean.
- I think I actually really love our SYNC grade group because we're all spastic & it's just nice to have a group of weirdos. Also, working on convincing my parents to go last day of church camp this holidays despite UMAT & trials creeping up on us. Speaking of which, I've done 5 UMAT trial papers properly & the percentiles are way too inconsistent for my liking. Also, I've heard that the actual paper is far different to the practice so that sucks that it's not even a true indication of how we'll go.
- I've been on youtube way too much, watching lame shows, skits & reality tv. I even resorted to an episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians. They're actually terrible but that's how bored I am.
- I should really get off & do some work.
Bye now.